Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jerkin' - The Cali Movement


Female Jerk


There is a new dance movement in Cali called "Jerkin". You probably have heard the official song for it on the radio by the NEW BOYZ called, "You're a Jerk". If you haven't heard the song, youtube it and you'll find tons of videos with kids jerkin to it. I like the fact that Californians came up with their own dance because the dirty south has been holding it down with dances for a few years now. Being an ex dancer myself, I am always fascinated when new ones come out. If I were 16 years old again I would be JERKIN SOMETHING SERIOUS! lol!

Do they really have to do it in traffic though? Don't try that at home folks.

3 comments:

Teej said...

That aint callistethics(sp?) that they doing?

Isley Nicole Melton said...

you silly!!! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each
time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me
from that service? Many thanks!

Here is my website :: polo ralph lauren outlet online