Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sundance Film Festival 2011

So I was able to go to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah for the first time this year! It was an awesome experience. My crew rented a house that slept 8 people. It was so cozy and cute. We saw a few films and went to a few parties to network. I ran into some friends I hadn't seen in a while that are still doing their thing in the business. It was an amazing time! Here are a few photos from the festival and a video of me getting some private ski lessons at one of the best ski resorts in the world, Deer Valley Ski Resort. Overall it was one of the best times I have ever had in my life :)

Me with a Sundance regular!
At the Swagg gifting suite :)
New Oscar Nominee -- Nick Quested
Hair stylist to the stars and dear friend of mine! Larry Sims!

Jaqueline Fleming had a film screening there! Go girl!


No comments: