Saturday, July 17, 2010

2010 ESPY Awards

So it was quite an eventful couple days for the Espy's.  I went to the Playboy Mansion for the annual pre-Espy Awards Bash with my girls Lake Payne, Dayana Fralin, DeAndra Avery, Suzanne Mari and Neferteri Shepherd.  It was AMAZING with great food, open bar and a high energy performance from LMFAO. Jamie Foxx jumped on stage and was on the mic getting the party hyped! Kim Kardashian was there with her new beau.  My favorite part of the night was talking to Joaquin Phoenix and his wife for a half an hour before realizing it was him! lol! Classic moment.  They were mad cool. It was a star studded event.  I managed to get only a few photos.  I was too busy networking, trying to raise money for a project I'm producing.

The day of the award show I was invited to go but I opted not to.  I"m not a sports fan enough to sit through hours of acknowledging people I don't know.  I decided to go to the after party instead, which was at Club Nokia and Congo room.  They are right next door to each other so it was a back and forth type of night.  The food was phenomenal!!! Omg.  The ESPY's do not spare an expense at all! Nothing like the BET awards at all.  Open bar too.  I didn't drink that night though.  (I am fasting from drinking for a month). There was LIVE performances by Lil Kim, Flo-Rida, Gucci Mane and Robin Thicke.  I only got to see Robin Thicke and Flo-Rida though.  I'm pissed I missed lil Kim! But oh well.  I recorded this lil video below....  

 

 Ran into Hill Harper!  Super positive brother :)

No comments: