Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lake Payne B-Day Party and California Pole Dance Competition









One of my favorite friends, Lake Payne had her birthday party Thursday the 8th, @ The Green Door, same night and location as The California Pole Dancing Competition. Needless to say it was a crazy night! lol! I ran into Dr. Dre (Aftermath)and his wife, hadn't seen him face to face since "The Wash" red carpet premiere. I was in that movie in case ya'll didn't know... and my friend Andre Miller of the Portland Trailblazers was one of the judges, along with many other celebs. Fun times! Some chick name Amber won but I missed her performance. She was the last one I think. But I had already seen the craziest performance of the night when Felix Cane made an appearance (Miss World Pole Dancing Champ...Youtube her), INSANE!!! Enjoy the pics from the night!! Special shout out to my girl Nicole Williams who placed 4th, with first time competing and she killed the "stanky leg" on the ceiling!!! She also teaches pole dancing so if any of you want to learn click here. To view more images from Malcolm go here http://finaimage.smugmug.com/

No comments: