Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Azja Pryor's Open Letter To Michael Jackson's Accuser



My beautiful friend Azja Pryor was subpoenaed to testify against The Arvizo Family by the defense for Michael Jackson in the 2005 trial. She was a key witness on getting Michael acquitted... Nice write Azja.

-----------------------------------------------

*Dear Gavin, Star, Davellin, and Janet:

After Michael's tragic death last week, I have to say that all the negative feelings
I've had towards your family following the outrageous claims made by you Gavin and your mother Janet--against Michael--came back to me tenfold. The pain, disappointment, anger, and betrayal I feel towards you simply cannot be put into
words.

You have shown me that your greed, lies, and personal gain override any “morals” your family claims to have; and you have proven yourselves to be the kind of people capable of turning your back on the very person who came to your rescue when you were most desperate.

The fact that you falsely accused Michael of the most heinous of acts, and made
his life a living hell in what would become his last years is unthinkable; and I am sure some would say, unforgivable. In your attempts to destroy him once again, you, Gavin, accused the man you called your “best friend” of the one thing that you (and everyone else) knew would completely turn his life inside out.

You took the one thing we all know that Michael cared about most in life--children,
especially children who are suffering, and you tried to turn it into a bad thing. You Janet, as a parent, allowed this, encouraged this, and went forward with the awful lies in an attempt to destroy Michael Jackson and swindle money from him.

Shame on you!

This man did nothing but help your family in their darkest hour. I know Michael was just like my family. We were all pulled into your woeful stories and shared your family's plight as Gavin fought for his life during his battle with cancer. Gavin, you told me that Michael's love helped cure you of cancer.

Your entire family praised Michael privately to everyone who would listen, yet turned against him so viciously in public. I have remained silent for many years, but I can no longer do so. Right now I struggle to find the words to adequately write this letter, as I am so filled with anger towards you and pain for the Jackson family.

You call yourself Christians. If this is true I call on you, Gavin, and your mother Janet to finally do the right thing for Michael in death that you never did during his days here on earth. You need to completely exonerate Michael's name and legacy from the awful, disgusting claims you made against him.

Claims and allegations that you and I both know are completely false and utterly ridiculous. Whatever your motives at the time to create such accusations are now minute and unimportant.

It is much bigger than you.

We are speaking on this man's legacy; a man who positively touched lives around the world. A man who is arguably the greatest entertainer the world will ever know. Michael is someone who shared in your family's pain; opened his home to you and included you in his very own family. He was a human being who never deserved any of this.

Gavin and Janet, you can change your identity and try to hide from the public scrutiny, but ultimately, you cannot hide from the wrath of God's judgment. This is
the right thing to do. It is the very least you can do for Michael, his children, and
his legacy.

Gavin you are now 19 years old, no longer an impressionable young boy under you mother's guidance, nor are you a pawn in this grand scheme to assassinate Michael's character. I know your heart, and I know that you are capable of doing what is right. Clear Michael's name of your ugly accusations once and for all. You owe it to him. You owe it to his family. And you owe it to God. Let's finally give Michael the ability to completely rest in peace.

Azja Pryor
July, 2009

Original Post Link: http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur54470.cfm

2 comments:

gojogo said...

I’m really happy about this, Michael was found innocent in court but guilty in public. Except in the public ‘courtroom’ the only people testifying were the media. They were the prosecutors; there’s been no visible defence. Long-term fans are tired of seeing MJ being bullied, bullied to death; new fans are stunned at his talent and humanitarianism. Now that his music and videos are actually being played, and now that there are more pieces like this article, people can make up their own minds instead of just having access to limitless slander and bashing. Represent MJ fairly in the media!

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so
I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog
writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for rookie blog writers? I'd
certainly appreciate it.

Here is my web site - e-cigarette