Friday, April 10, 2009

Ice Cream

Damn you turn me on

just like a sexy R n B song

I anticipate your arrival with lust

my naked body needs your touch

as soon as your knees hit the bed

my nipples perk up so you can be fed

but hold that thought baby

your throbbing bone looks so tasty

I want to lick it up and down

til you make those sounds

from my suction and seduction

it's swollen bout to erupt and

no? not yet?

my turn? bet

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

your tongue is incredibly slow and quick witted

got me soaking wet with it

my legs open wider and wider

moans of desire

you have two handfuls of breast

and a mouthful of my sex

you already know what's next

Ice Cream

2 comments:

Teej said...

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyum what did I roll up on up in here!?!?!? Whew. I see you doing it baby ;)

Isley Nicole Melton said...

Freaky friday... lol