Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Anti-Twitter

I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this but I do not see what the big deal is about Twitter. I've been online for years and I think it is the dumbest thing ever created. Who gives a damn what Puffy, Diddy, Sean Combs or whatever his name is now, is doing? Who gives a damn what anybody is doing all the time? If people on my facebook page update their status too much with dumb ass updates I put them in hide mode. It keeps me from deleting them. I will not broadcast my every move. That's wack. If Ellen is taking a dump y'all tweeters will be the first to know! I think it is fanatical to live vicariously through other people on a daily basis. Is Diddy following you? HELL NO! So why the hell are you following him and telling me Diddy did this yesterday and Diddy is in Paris or having 15 hour tantric sex??? That's both pathetic and gross lol Is anything sacred any more? Live your OWN life! Have your own sex! Who cares!!?! If I want to know what my friends are doing I call or text them. Remember that? What happen to the human aspect of contact? It's bad enough that most of us like to text more than talk nowadays. I'm guilty of that myself but I am going to try to be more personal because this is getting out of hand. All modern technology is not good technology. The only people I'm following is my friends and family and I really hate the word "follow". How about "support".

With all due respect....Twitter is for Tweekers. Yes, I said it. lol

Ok got to go pee now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh because I was soooo anti-Twitter a few months ago when people were begging me to join. I also thought it was the dumbest idea for a website EVER. But somehow... I find myself on it everyday, and I think it's because I'm nosy. I like to be in people's business, and I like people in mine...to an extent. I un-followed Diddy after he started tweeting about his sexual encounters in real-time. That's just unnecessary.

Anyway, I don't blame you at all for being against the site. It really is kind of pointless. But I have to admit, ever since I put the app on my phone... it's hard to resist the urge to mention one or two (or a hundred) of my random thoughts.

Thanks for listening! Gotta get back to Tweekin'! ;)

Isley Nicole Melton said...

Hahahaha! Noooooooooo not you Rhi! lol! They sucked you in huh? Oh well. Enjoy :)

cookie-monster said...

i completely agree, i rlly dont c the point of twitter!
there was something about twitter on the news how a SURGEON that was twittering everythin he was doing while he was operating!.... aiaiaiaai
WRONG
lol

Anonymous said...

Damnnnnnnnn!! Now that don't make no got damn sense lol