Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Hoopz" Sex Tape Leaked

Not that shocking really. Is it a war on who can be the most scandalous? What is going on? First Cassie, then Rihanna. Now I am hearing rumors of Kelis and J.lo having sex tapes leaked soon. Some are leaked by others and some by themselves. It worked for Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. Is this the new way to get publicity? Parents, make sure your kids are idol worshipping the right people. Ladies, word from the wise, be careful where you lay your head. Pun intended.

Here is the link to a short clip. The rest is supposed to be dropped via pay per view in a couple days.

Copy and Paste
http://www.zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's not even doing it "sexy" in that video. And the dude she's with makes distracting, unattractive moans that just kill the entire purpose for making such a video. If I made one, I'd have music going, and my hair would be poppin', and my acting skills would be deserving of an Oscar nomination! LOL

Isley Nicole Melton said...

Lmao!!!! You are INSANE!!! I have a feeling that this sex tape will be popular. The men LOVE Hoopz.

Tina Divina said...

WOW!! Well damn everybody's ish is gettin leaked....lol. Is this because of the recession? lol.

Isley Nicole Melton said...

lol.... girllllll I don't know. Anything for another 15 minutes I suppose.

Unknown said...

Sorry, but that's not Sexy to all men!!!

Give me a something more *Spectacular* like a Sex scene of Isley N. or a Marcia W. and I'm sure it would be worth the watch! This surly is NOT!!!

CAn I get an AMEN from the chuuuch? ;0)

Isley Nicole Melton said...

Hahahaha! That'll NEVER happen. But yes it would definitely be must see tv... lol

友達募集 said...

ホムペ完成記念!私の事みんなに知ってもらいたくて頑張りましたぁ。色々とご感想をお待ちしているので思った事を意見してください。メアドはほむぺにのせてありますぅ!★ fan.jna@docomo.ne.jp

家出 said...

夏休みで気軽に家出する女子○生が急増しています。しかし家出したはいいものの泊る所やお金が無い彼女たちは、掲示板などで泊めてくれる男性を探す子も多いようです。当掲示板にも夏休みに入ってから通常の3倍以上のメッセージが寄せられています

人妻 said...

今最もアツイバイトは人妻とのセフレ契約です。当サイトではお金を払ってでもセフレがほしい人妻が集まり、男性会員様との逆援生活を待っています。当サイトで欲求不満の女性との出会いをしてみませんか