Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chi-Town Royalty



This pic makes me smile. When these women speak, people listen. Why? Because they are the most powerful women in the world and they have something positive to say. Seeing two African American women on their level is such an inspiration and a motivator. Oprah NEVER shares her cover but exceptions can be made when it's First Lady Michelle Obama! Make sure you get your copy on newstands March 17! For a sneak peek of the interview, go here: http://www.oprah.com/article/omagazine/20090223-orig-michelle-obama-oprah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your blog....this is dead one...I love to see black people doing their thing...and these two of the most powerful black women in our community today...we have come along way and I truly appreciate and love the fact that as much as I like the fact that we have Barack, I truly believe that Michelle is just as capable to run for president someday if she wanted to because she is plenty smart enough...Great blog!